Agapios International FZE offers its clients an excellence consultancy services in procurement (by identifying the best deal with the best quality-price relation), international commerce/trade, open new markets and get new clients or search for new/pretended products for them and to get new business opportunities as well as stablishing partnership agreements with local companies in all continents due to the profound team experience and knowledge of the markets as also with strong relations with manufacturers and institutions worldwide.
FURTHER, WE WILL OFFER MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES ON:
- Consulting related to international go to market strategy
- Consulting for procurement
- Consulting for international commerce/trade
- Market prospectio
- Consulting for business set up
Agapios International FZE proposes to provide businesses with the critical support that is necessary to improve their business efficiency. Help to increase the speed and quality of decision-making and execution power of its clients:
Develop and advice on implementing business strategies: improving overall business performance.
Base the consultancy advice on evidence, not opinion: increasing the quality of decision-making and ease implementation.
Serve the clients as their trusted advisors.
Offer insight driven solutions.
It thus lay the groundwork for effective growth strategies, investment decisions, successful business portfolios and increased revenue and profitability. Majorities of our projects are therefore followed by a tailored approach to manage and advice on the execution of large-scale transformation programs and assist executives in mastering the difficult discipline of organizational execution.
Recently Agapios International FZE also provides consultancy services for residence permit for pursuing investment activities also known as the Golden residence permit program or Golden Visa consisting in:
New legal provisions open up the possibility of foreign investors who enters the country regularly (holders of valid Schengen Visas, or beneficiaries of Visa exemption) of applying for a residence permit for pursuing investment activities by transferring capital, creating jobs or acquiring real estate.
RESIDENCE HOLDERS WITH PERMITS FOR PURSUING INVESTMENT ACTIVITIES ARE ENTITLED TO:
- Enter Portugal without the requirement of a residential visa
- Live and work in Portugal, having to stay in Portugal for a period of at least 7 days in the first year and no less than 14 days in subsequent years
- Travel within the Schengen area without the need for a visa
- Benefit from family regrouping
- Request the assignment of Permanent Authorization of Residence under Foreign Laws
- Request Portuguese nationally, through naturalization, complying with the requirements of the Nationality Law
This regime is not applicable to citizens who have Portuguese nationality and nationals of the EU and the European economic area.